[Scribus] .sla import revisited

Rich Shepard rshepard
Sun Feb 12 16:33:15 CET 2006

On Sun, 12 Feb 2006, Lee Wiggers wrote:

> I have used Century Schoolbook L Roman for nearly everything, but the
> resulting .pdf is a mishmash of different fonts.

   I noticed that the fonts in one text frame were not what I specified. Went
roung and round on this looking for the reason ... then it hit me: check the
fonts tab on the pdf specification dialog box. In my case, the fonts for that
box were in the list widget as available, but not in the list widget as
embedded in the final document. As soon as I corrected that the problem went

Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.               |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)   |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"