[Scribus] Scribus on Windows: position of the story editor's windows moves upward

Erich Dollansky oceanare
Mon Feb 13 04:10:35 CET 2006

Hi,

I use Scribus under FreeBSD and XP. Under XP I noticed that the position
of the window containing the story editor moves a bit upward every time
I open it. Doing a lot of editing in different frames will finally move
the window so far up that it cannot be grabbed to be moved dawn again.

The window position stays the same under FreeBSD.

I also noticed that the styles disappear after a while in the story
editor. Only a restart of Scribus brings them back.

Erich