[Scribus] Importing master pages generate crash

Craig Bradney cbradney
Mon Feb 13 14:02:30 CET 2006

>  Ok, thank you so much Craig - but I think I won't try to get the CVS,
> because it's one more thing to learn, and we've now 4 computers with
> Scribus, so I think I'm going crazy to try to understand how to compilate a
> program... I'll wait and make a good old apt-get udpate - so Alex if you
> hear us...

Fairly clear CVS instructions are on docs.scribus.net under installation,
however I will ping Alex to update.

>  Craig, do you mean cursor problem is out?

I'm not sure which one you mean. You haven't emailed me the details on that
one yet.

Craig