[Scribus] A Non-Text Frame That Looks Like A Text Frame

Calum Polwart scribus
Tue Feb 14 00:38:01 CET 2006

On Mon, 2006-02-13 at 15:30 -0800, Rich Shepard wrote:

>    Next question:
>
>    In the newsletter template, at the bottom of pages 2-4 is what appears to
> be a text frame with "Newsletter Heading" in it. Right-clicking on that box
> brings up the lower two parts of the View menu, not the text frame menu that
> would allow me to edit it. A left-click does nothing. I, of course, want to
> change that text to the actual newsletter heading.
>
> Any thoughts?

This is presumably from someone else's template?

Are you saying that there is a text box on screen that you can't
select /edit at all?

Two possibilities spring to my mind - its locked? In which case you can
select and unlock with right click. (Not sure if locked stops you
editing or just re-sizing / moving)

OR its a text frame on the master page (or possibly layers - haven't
used layers ion scribus) - EDIT/Master Pages to get to that...

Calum