[Scribus] 1.3.2 on Windows Text in three frames but text from the middle one is gone

Craig Bradney cbradney
Tue Feb 14 10:10:19 CET 2006

On Tuesday 14 February 2006 09:35, Erich Dollansky wrote:
> Hi,
> I have here a file with on text spanning over three frames. The text
> appears as expected on the screen and the print.
> When I try to edit the text, I will get only the text of the first and
> last frame to edit.
> I would not like to have this text shown in a mailing list. Any
> developer can get it on request.
> Erich

What version of Scribus?

As for sending us the file.. please either create a bug on bug.scribus.net and
attach the file, **AND** mark the bug private, or.. send the file directly to
me at mrb at scribus.info. Thanks.