[Scribus] Enhancing Short Words

Louis Desjardins louisdesjardins
Tue Feb 14 14:12:51 CET 2006

>Craig Bradney a ?crit :
>
>>On Tuesday 14 February 2006 09:26, Le Tigre wrote:
>>

>>>Louis Desjardins a ?crit :

>>>Louis, o? trouvez-vous les "Short Words"? Sont-ils d?j? dans la 1.3.3 du
>>>30 janvier?
>>>

>>Extras->Short words.
>>
>>Craig

>Ok it's the "non-breaking spaces" - so I'm with Louis about what in
>French we call "Double ponctuation" i.e. the punctuation signs that
>are double (? ! ; : ? ?). For "Le Tigre" we had to move away all the
>non-breaking spaces, because too complicated - but many people told
>us that it was bad: in French language, it's supposed to be a space
>before those signs.
>So it would be great if it was possible to add thoses signs.

It is possible to add them manually. What I need to know is just how
to get these changes into the cvs files so everybody can enjoy it!

>D'ailleurs Louis ? quoi sert en ce moment la fonction sur un texte
>en Fran?ais? Lorsque j'ai fait l'essai sur un cadre, il me semble
>que ?a n'a rien chang?.

[FR] Il faut ?diter le petit fichier des espaces ins?cables. C'est
tr?s simple, il n'y a qu'? suivre les instructions.

[EN] Basically, you can edit the Short Word file very easily
following the instructions.

Louis