[Scribus] Very slow Scribus, when Show Grid

PLinnell mrdocs
Wed Feb 15 21:08:42 CET 2006

On Wednesday 15 February 2006 20:51, Morten Langlo wrote:
> Hello
>
> I just wonder what happened with the Grid, when I choose "Show
> Grid" Scribus becomes so slow, that it's impossible to use it.
>
> It is in both 1.2 and 1.3. Is something changed. I do
> not remember I have seen this behaviour before?
>
> Sincerely Yours
>
> Morten

Yes, there is a performance penalty for enabling the grid, especially
if it is small and there are lots of grid lines.

However, there have not been any recent changed which would affect
this that I am aware of.

*Current* cvs of today does have a fix for a regression in speed from
a bug fix.

Peter