[Scribus] 1.3.3 much slower than 1.3.2

Owen Cook rcook
Thu Feb 16 08:55:14 CET 2006

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006, Szaniszl? Zsolt wrote:

> Dear All,
> I am a new member of this list.My name is Zsolt Szaniszl??, from Hungary.I would like to use this great software for editinga free regional newspaper (about 12-16 page).I am testing the version 1.3.2 (Linux), and I notice thisversion a little slow...where can I download thenew 1.3.3 cvs? I did not find this on the scribus.net.Or should I use the last stable version (1.2.4.1)?

I think you need to get the CVS for the latest

See http://www.scribus.org.uk/ and click on "Downloads"

There is a CVS snapshot 11 Feb, or better still, use CVS to get it and
update from time to time

Watch the wrap

http://www.scribus.org.uk/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=87&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

Owen