[Scribus] Libre Graphics Meeting in Lyon

Craig Ringer craig
Thu Feb 23 06:34:56 CET 2006

On Wed, Feb 22, 2006 at 06:31:38PM -0500, Louis Desjardins wrote:
> Craig Bradney a ?crit :
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Just a quick question, who, if any of the readers out there are planning on
> > going to the Libre Graphics Meeting in Lyon in March?
>
> Hi,
>
> I confirm I will be in Lyon in March. Hope to see many "scribes" there!

Well, I just (finally) booked and paid for my tickets, so I'll be there.
I'll be run off my feet until a week or two beforehand so I don't expect
to be around on IRC or the lists too much, but should get some more work
in on Scribus (and/or the pdf lib) before I head over there.

--
Craig Ringer