[Scribus] Live DTP CD

Peter Čuhalev skatey
Sat Feb 25 16:19:34 CET 2006

Maciej Hanski wrote:

>Craig Bradney wrote:
>

>>On Thursday 23 February 2006 15:12, MaHan wrote:
>>

>>>Hi,
>>>what is the current status the "Live DTP CD", does
>>>anybody (Bostjan?) work on it? There are some
>>>unattended Live DTP CD issues in the bug tracker:
>>>
>>>http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=2734
>>>
>>>which I would  close if I  the project was dead.
>>>

>>Its always been a side project of various contributors/interested parties, so
>>in terms of the team, we don't know. Bostjan?
>>
>>AFAIC, the bug should be closed, we don't make the CD anyway.
>>

>Closed, since there is no sign of life from the Live DTP CD author
>
>cheers
>Maciej

The Live DTP CD or DOD isn't currently developing. The authors Bo?tjan
and Jure said that LiveCD building takes a lot of time that they don't
have at the moment. Still don't feel like anything won't be done.
It's just that for now there isn't any determined deadline or date for
new releases. The main thing is the time it consumes to build a livecd
and the authors don't have it currently.

Best regards,
Peter