[Scribus] postnet codes

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Sun Feb 26 19:08:07 CET 2006

Gregory Pittman wrote:
> I'm in the process of trying to make a python script to generate Postnet
> codes, largely because I can't get the barcode generator to work.
>

> So right now, trying to work through Scripter to generate lines right on
> the page instead of image files.

And here's a problem:
It appears that attempts to use 'createLine' in a vertical direction do
not work. At first I was thinking it was something I was doing wrong,
but then I tried 'trait_de_coupe.py', which from looking at the code is
supposed to generate four horizontal and four vertical lines -- only the
horizontal lines are visible. There are some additional frames
generated, presumably malformed line frames, since they are not the
right shape and size that the code would suggest.

I'm using 1.3.3cvs 25 February.

Greg