[Scribus] Was 'Massive HeadAche' now exporting the quick way Spreadsheet graph objects

Joel meislin
Tue Feb 28 12:32:05 CET 2006

Greetings everybody,

I wanted to thank you all again for your help.  My creation is almost done!
I sent a proof of what i had to my printer, they had never heard of scribus
and were amazed at the print ready quality of the piece i sent them.

They informed me that the seperations were perfect!

Thanks for the great product and community!