[Scribus] How to update a link?

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Mon Jan 2 21:13:26 CET 2006

Hi David,

>>A not-so-bad way is to use Extras>Manage Pictures to search for the
>>pictures, though you have to do it one by one. It's better than
>>right-clicking each frame.
>

> Thanx, but it doesn't work for me. I lose the resizing and placement
> with in the frame.

Did you try to change the default behaviour of image frames in the
preferences, e. g. to "Scale to frame"? This might help.

Anyway, it is an interesting question if image frames should keep the
behaviour chosen in the properties palette or if they should switch back
to default after changing the content. IMHO, the first option seems more
reasonable, and this would mean filing a feature request.

What do you other guys think?

> David

A happy new year to all of you from the state of Hesse, Germany!

Christoph