[Scribus] Inkscape SVGs not working!

Frank Cox melville.theatre
Fri Jan 6 21:56:55 CET 2006

On Fri, 6 Jan 2006 12:40:14 -0800 (PST)
"kenquad (sent by Nabble.com)" <lists at nabble.com> wrote:

> what is meant by "You should consider joining the mailing list directly"?

Your messages appear to be sent through "nabble.com", whatever that is.

You can subscribe to this mailing list directly at this address:

Then the Scribus messages that you see here will be automatically sent to your
email address and you don't have to use "nabble.com" to read and reply to
messages here.

>  Not to be a bozo here, but what on earth "the mailing list"?

This is the mailing list.

>  And why would it help for me to join?

A simpler and more direct method to read and respond to the messages.

MELVILLE THEATRE ~ Melville Sask ~ http://theatre.sasktelwebsite.net