[Scribus] Printing

Calum Polwart scribus
Sun Jan 8 12:31:45 CET 2006

Have a look at www.lulu.com

They let you publish your own books.  But the minimum purchase is 1
book... you can then go back and get extra copies if people want them
(or they can get there own.)

They are based in the US so there would be shipping costs if you are
overseas - but there is free shipping for orders within a certain price
range.

Never used them - but interested to hear the results of anyone who has
as I have one or two projects that this could be useful for.

Calum