[Scribus] type /with/ graphic problem

stu seven stu7seven
Tue Jan 24 21:57:16 CET 2006

+    OK - First, thanks to those who replied... I may
be expecting of Scribus something it does not do
easily(?)...   I have tried the LEVELS on my graphic
and the text, both raise or lower... and also tried
putting these in scrapbook... however, the same
problem continues... after raising or lowering one
of these, with both visible, when I begin to type,
the text area blocks out the graphic where it overlaps,
which in this case is exactly the area I need to see...
and, to return to a view of both, I need to click on
with mouse... which works... but, again, only until
I begin entering text again.

     As I say, what I'm asking may not be possible,
but I remembered, I thought, seeing discussion of
fitting text around graphics here before.