[Scribus] Tutorial reference

Louis Desjardins louis_desjardins
Thu Jan 26 00:57:06 CET 2006

Benjamin Green a ?crit :

> I got posting via the LTSP discussion list about Scribus, there where some
> comments listed. The last one intrigued me:
>

>>3. The tutorial was inappropriate for primary school. The example
>>graphics were photos of sexual stone carvings (like kama sutra)!
>>Otherwise didn't hear to many complaints.
>

> What tutorial is this and is there one with less sex?

The Tutorial is here
http://docs.scribus.net/index.php?lang=en&page=tutorials/freedomyug/scribustutorial

It is outdated from the strict perspective of the application itself ?
so don't expect to find the app like the screenshots ? but the core
explanations and examples are like stone carvings : they last very long!
This is a *very* good tutorial to get going in DTP. It covers lots of
ground.

Louis