[Scribus] Column Break and Page Break in text

D Jungk scribus
Mon Jan 30 01:28:28 CET 2006

On Sunday 29 January 2006 5:12 pm, Riku Leino wrote:
> > > Page breaks on autoflowing text is not yet in Scribus.
> >
> > That's a drag.
>
> There's frame break in 1.3.x
Super. I just downloaded the file, but the ./configure is asking for
Libart2-config. the BUILDING file says I need version 2.3.8.

Google sent me to the Debian page, which is down for restructuring or some
such thing.

Is this a file that someone could email to me? I know I was able to use a
library that someone sent me once before.

Also (I am very new to Linux, too) There must be a command to use in the
terminal to find out what version of the various libs I have. What is it?

Thanks for all your help,

don