[Scribus] How to uniformly scale images

Julian Robbins julian.robbins
Mon Jan 30 19:11:31 CET 2006

Hi

I've been using Scribus 1.2 and 1.3 series for a while, but still havent
found if there is a way to uniformly scale images, by dragging a handle.
Usually, I just end up accidently changing the aspect ratio which isn't
what I want to do.

Inkscape have implemented this nice and simply (you grab the diagonal
stretcher), but in Scribus I have to goto the Properties, click the lock
to ensure the scaling is identical, and increase the spinner but this is
a bit long winded and gives less control for such a simple job to perform.

Is it me, or is there a simpler way?

--
Kind Regards,
Julian Robbins