[Scribus] Web server outages

Ltning ltning-scribus
Sat Jul 1 14:43:46 CEST 2006

Hi,
sorry about the troubles.

For anyone who might be interested, the issue is the following:

In short: Upgrading from FreeBSD 6.1-RC<something> to -RELEASE seems to have
introduced a kernel bug causing these crashes. I've already established
communication with FreeBSD developers who are looking at the case as we
speak.

I've made some changes today that *might* help avoid the problem, so let's
hope that helped.

Again, sorry about the instabilities (you are not the only ones behing hit
by this), I'm doing what I can to fix it.

Wbr
/Eirik