[Scribus] CalendarWizard.py

Owen rcook
Mon Jul 10 02:23:57 CEST 2006

1.3.4cvs     9 Jul 2006

I don't seem to be having much luck with the calendar wizard, it just
goes into a loop and there doesn't seem to be anything in Bugs about it,
so I suspect the problem is *me*

The script seems to go into a loop and with my limited knowledge,
suspect lines 150 and 184 deserve attention.

(hope the tabs come out)

150            self.pStyle = None # paragraph style

                  def createCalendar(self):
            """ Walk throudh months dict and calls monthly sheet """
            if not newDocDialog():
                return 'Create a new document first, please'
           self.pStyle = newStyleDialog()
184     if  self.pStyle == None:
                closeDoc()
                return 'Create a default paragraph style, please'

Does anyone else have any problems using the CalendarWizard script?

TIA

Owen