[Scribus] Several reasons why columns will stay per frame in Scribus; was: Why do?

Martin Costabel costabel
Wed Jul 26 09:32:10 CEST 2006

BandiPat wrote:
> Wesley T Allen wrote:
[]
>> I've been on this list for the last several years and have never seen anything
>> like I have in the past couple of days.

Yes. BandiPat's morphing from a reasonable contributor into an
industrial-grade Troll was indeed shocking to watch.

[]
> I would be interested as to how you've been on a list for several years
> that hasn't existed several years?  I won't try to figure that one out.

Maybe spending some of your time trying to figure something out instead
of insulting people would do you some good. A few clicks show:

This list has existed since February 2003. You might perhaps even
remember yourself that Wesley and you had discussions on this list as
early as September 2003. I think this qualifies as "several years".

--
Martin