[Scribus] [2nd newbie question] integrating vector graphics elements

Andy Leszczynski leszczynscy
Mon Jun 5 20:01:53 CEST 2006

Hi,

one more question for today. I am in the need to create  a little
complex scalable vector based graphics I want to embed in the Scribus
document: for instance there is a map of the event with all details,
tagged meeting places, food services, restrooms, conference rooms.

I realize that  Scribus is not the tool to do that thus what
software/files format would be recommended so it can be easily
integrated with Scribus documents.

Thx in advance, Andy