[Scribus] Changing several frames size but not the text

tomacigale mouais.mouais
Wed Jun 7 09:03:10 CEST 2006

Gregory Pittman wrote:

> tomacigale wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is there a way to avoid to change text size when resizing several text
>> frames at a time? For example, if I select two text frames with text in
>> it,
>> then I change their width, then the text size changes also.
>>
>> I just want my text to keep their size (defined in paragraph style)...
>>
> I'm not sure if I know what you mean...are you grouping them? That's the
> only way I can select two frames at once with my 1.3.3.2 on WinXP.
> After that, I can resize the frames any way I want without affecting the
> font size.
>
> Greg
> (...)

Hi,

no, I don't want to group the frames, I just modify two or three at a time
(for example : changing the row height in a table).

To reproduce the issue, follow these steps:
1) Create two text frames (for exemple X:20 Y:20 W:20 H:20 and X:50 Y:20
W:20 H:20)
2) type some text in the two frames
3) select the frames ([click and drag] or [click and <shift key> + click])
4) Change H from 20 to 50.
5) The text size has changed. (see picture attached)

Any idea?
Thomas.
http://www.nabble.com/user-images/3010.jpg