[Scribus] Crash when trying to deleting page

Russbucket russbucket
Thu Jun 22 02:45:37 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 21 June 2006 16:09, Tom Hicks wrote:
> In message <200606210819.25498.russbucket at nwi.net>
>
>           Russbucket <russbucket at nwi.net> wrote:
> > Suse 10.0, Scribus 1.3.3.2 build ID C-C-T-F-A espghostscript 8.15.2,
> > QT3.3.5-36-i586
> >
> > I was inserting data in a ungrouped table on page three of a newsletter
> > when a little black box appeared. I grouped all of the table and moved it
> > to a new page. The black box stayed on page three. When i try deleting
> > the black box or the page I get a sig 11 crash.
> >
> > When I restart the .sla file I get the following message:
> >
> > The document contains some font that is not installed on your system.
> > please
> > choose a suitable replacement for them. Cancel will stop the document
> > from loading.
> >
> >  The original font box is blank, substitution is TT Aerial Black regular.
> > The make substitution box is check.
> >
> > Document still contains black box and crashes when I try deleting.
> > I looked at the .sla file in the text editor but I'm not sure what to
> > look for.
> >
> > I can send the file if needed.
> > Rebooting my system did not help either.
> >
> > Is this a bug I should report? I did not see anything close on Mantis.
>
> Yes. please submit a bug and upload the .sla file as well. if you only
> want the developers to see the file then you can mark it as private
> (under view status at the end of the bug report)
>
> anything else i could say would be pure speculation, so i wont say it
> ;-)
> tomh
I'll look in the morning, I deleted some files by accident today and hope it
was not one of them. I can tell you I did some more looking and the object I
was trying to delete was an octogon. If I find the file I'll post bug report,
nothing secret in file. Its a Lions club news letter. If I don't find it I'll
try again to create it.
--
Russ