[Scribus] Non scribus related posts

Cedric Sagne csagne
Thu Jun 22 12:33:46 CEST 2006

All,

It is regrettable that some people try to comment on ideas that are not related to the purpose of this list.
I get enough spam, pick my distribution lists and read what I DO want to recieve. I just don't want to read about politics and conspiracy theories on the scribus thread, that's not what it was started for and not why I signed up for it.

How could we arrange an approval and censorship on non related topics?

Cedric