[Scribus] INkscape Friendly Linux Distribution _OT

Andreas Speck andreas.speck
Sun Mar 5 12:32:06 CET 2006

Hi John,
  I'm running Slackware, and did not have any problems building Inkscape (I'm
running inkscape-0.43 - I could send you a package, but I'm not sure all
dependencies would be satisfied.

Does it complain at the configure stage? Or where do you run into problems?

Andreas

On Saturday 04 March 2006 22:24, John R. Culleton wrote under the subject