[Scribus] TIFF is an unsupported file format?

gewilit at gmx.de gewilit
Thu Mar 23 14:58:12 CET 2006

Am Donnerstag, 23. M?rz 2006 12:28 schrieb PLinnell:

> If any recommended libraries (and their dev/devel packages or headers)
> are not installed, some features will be disabled by configure. If
> you later install any of these dependencies, you will have to re-run
> configure and re-compile Scribus before the features are enabled.
Ok, I tried to install libcups, I found by seeking this rpm, but without any
sucess the depencies couldn't be solved, because it is no real SuSE rpm.
All rpms called libcups are not installable with Suse 9.3.

There is already a library called cups-libs installed, cups-devel isn't
available, just a libgnomecups-devel, which is installed.  So I think,
cups-libs is a special SuSE package. Perhaps some scripts in Scribus
makefile-process have to be changed with a correct path to the cups-libs
libraries. But how to do this?

All other packages are installed.

> you are recommended to have the updated KDE/Qt packages which are
> provided as supplemental from ftp.suse.com or mirrors.
Of course, I do update always if possible.
Detlef

--
## Registered Linux User #387341 -- http://counter.li.org/