[Scribus] Tux Magazine: "At 5, 000 Feet: Using Scribus to Publish a Newsletter"

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Wed May 3 01:19:45 CEST 2006

Steve Herrick napisa?(a):
> On 5/1/06, Maciej Hanski <ma_han2000 at yahoo.de> wrote:
>> Nice read for Scribus beginners:
>>
>> http://www.tuxmagazine.com/node/1000194
>
> In case folks are interested, here's my "newsletter":
>
> http://justthings.info/files/Just_Things_1_1.pdf

But yours was made with Scribus and their Tuxmagazine with Adobe tools
on Mac. And that's all the difference :)

Steve, your "newsletter" looks great, have still to read it tomorrow.
You were one of the first to make extended "newsletters" on regular
basis (thinking of your Nicaraguan monthly journal) -- I wonder, if you
wouldn't like to spend a few minutes and write a success story for the wiki:

http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Success_stories

cheers
Maciej