[Scribus] how do i open the page palette?

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Sat May 6 04:14:00 CEST 2006

Am Samstag, 6. Mai 2006 03:36 schrieb shankatahuda:
> hi,
> i am new here and brand new to both scribus and DTP (i'm running scribus
> 1.3.3.1 on windows). so, my question is super basic.
> i am working myself through the freedomyug tutorial and have quite some
> trouble finding the current locations of the different tools etc. he uses.
> i am totally stuck trying to find the page palette - i have found the
> edit>master pages and managed to create master pages there but can't get
> anywhere from there.  what do i need to do to get the dran'n'drop dialog
> box shown in the screen shot?
> thanks!
> petra

Hi Petra,

one thing you have to keep in mind is that the Scribus UI is changing heavily
on the way to 1.4. If I understood correctly, the 1.4 interface will be much
more different from 1.2x than the current 1.3.3.1. The tutorial was written
for Scribus 1.1x and is quite outdated with respect to the interface (and
many other aspects).

I'm not sure which drag'n' drop dialog you refer to, but in case you are
searching the page palette, it is located in "Windows > Arrange pages".

HTH,

Christoph