[Scribus] Printed colors different that monitor colors...

Klerman klerman.gutierrez
Tue May 30 17:37:12 CEST 2006

Hello,
I'm printing some brochures with Scribus and an HP laserjet 2600n printer,
and the colors in the printed pages are very saturated compared to those on
the screen.
I've read some paragraphs in the manual, related to color management, but I
work with Windows XP, and first of all I can't find any monitor profile
creation tool for this OS.
My questions. Can someone refer me to a good source of information regarding
color management ?. Where can I get a free utility for creating the monitor
color profile ?. Where can I get the color profile for this printer ?.

TVMIA,
Klerman