[Scribus] How to build Scribus for Windows XP?

ols6000 at sbcglobal.net ols6000
Wed Nov 1 19:26:43 CET 2006

At 09:53 AM 10/30/2006, you wrote:
>If it's always the same images, filing a bug with the images attached
>and some instructions on how to make the problem happen might help.

I tried filing a bug, and the Mantis bug sw didn't work. I posted the
details of my attempt and this post was "held for moderator". So I
have been unable to communicate the exact problem.

I tried sending this message with one of the problem images attached,
but this also failed repeatedly.

Problem images cannot be placed in an image frame in 1.3.3.4,
although they were successfully placed in an earlier version
(probably 1.3.3.2).