[Scribus] Troubleshooting an FC6 upgrade

Thomas Prangenberg thomas_prangenberg
Fri Nov 3 22:31:52 CET 2006

A workaround for the acroread problem is described here:
http://www.mjmwired.net/resources/mjm-fedora-fc6.html#acrobat
It works for me - still the printing problem from scribus persists.

Regards
Thomas