[Scribus] The Indian state of Kerala (and Scribus?) (Duleep Samuel) Scribus Digest, Vol 45, Issue 18

Gora Mohanty gora
Tue Nov 7 13:19:28 CET 2006

On Tue, 2006-11-07 at 00:16 -0800, Sunil Kumar wrote:
> "While it is good to have non western fonts, in my opinion all DTP in
> India will be in English only, Samuel India"   I completely disagree
> with Samuel. Malayalam is Kerala's language and most DTP work will be
> in Malayalam language. I am a SCRIBUS user waiting for malayalam
> unicode/ISFOC font support! Regards,

I also second Sunil's comment. Not only is a lot of desktop publishing
work going to happen in Indian languages, at least in my opinion, a
working DTP solution would be a killer application, and a big
advertisement for FOSS in India.

Regards,
Gora