[Scribus] Weird MasterPage oddness...

Wesley T Allen wezlo
Tue Nov 21 19:14:14 CET 2006

Hi gang,
	I had the problem previously and I can't find the solution that we found
(looks like it wasn't on the mailing list, and this time I'll write it down).
I've got a document, facing pages, and have created different master pages to
do page numbers and headers.  When I apply the master pages all of the sudden
the margins on the left pages (which should be larger on the right/inside
margin) are reversed (the value for the inner margin is on the outside).  I'm
not sure what's causing it.  Any ideas on the fix?  (I can send the doc if
anyone wants it)...

Wes