[Scribus] Freedom Yug tutorial

Thomas Zastrow listen
Tue Oct 3 19:32:58 CEST 2006

Maciej Hanski schrieb:
> John R. Culleton napisa?(a):>>>> PDF version (TomZ): Thomas, converting the tutorial into PDF's  and>> keeping those PDF's up to date at this stage of it's and Scribus's>> development would be sort of wasting your worthy manpower while it is>> bitterly needed somewhere else in the Wiki (FreedomYug tutorial, it's>> German version, German Wiki).

OK, I'll wait for a final version. In the meantime, is someone working
on  translations of the tutorial ...? Specially  a german version?

Best,

Tom

Btw., sometimes  this mailing-list comes in a not-readable version to my
Thunderbird, 90% of the mails are OK, but some are looking a little bit
strange ... (like this one)