[Scribus] Tutorials

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Wed Oct 4 20:26:35 CEST 2006

Axel Bojer wrote:
> The overflow appears with Konqueror and Firefox too :-/
> I have no idea how this page will show up in IE :-P
>
> -- see also:
> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Get_Started_With_Scribus:10
> and
> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Get_Started_With_Scribus:11
> and
> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Get_Started_With_Scribus:9
>
> Does barely fit. Of course, I know my monitor has 15" and 1200 x 800px,
> so this probably will not be visible to most of you -- unless you resize
> the browser window :-)

I was going to add that if someone had trouble with Chapter 3, they are
going to have trouble with the later ones as well, again because of the
size of the graphics.
The main thing should be that everything shows and in reasonably close
to the proper order -- before images were scattered all over the place.
Have you tried fiddling with the text size? That might help.

Greg