[Scribus] Donations

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Sat Oct 14 00:37:26 CEST 2006

vince napisa?(a):
> How does a person make donations?
> I found about half the pages referenced on the left top of the wiki
> blank including the Donations redirection.
> I can't afford much but I would like to help some.
>
> Vince

As mentioned before by Scribus team members, they are in the process of
creating a  not-for-profit organisation in France which will collect and
distribute donations.

Meanwhile, you and other supporters could donate for better hardware for
our Scribus Public Wiki and Scribus Bug tracker (some of you may have
noticed longer  loading times recently). More info:

http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Scribus_Public_Wiki:Site_support

cheers
Maciej