[Scribus] Python tutorials

David Zaslavsky dzaslavs
Sat Oct 21 07:13:52 CEST 2006

Hi,

You could also have a look at the standard Python documentation (which
includes a tutorial for complete beginners):
http://docs.python.org/index.html
Of course, this has nothing specific to Scribus, so it won't give you the
scripts you want, but the Python API for Scribus is not terribly complicated
(in my experience).  Once you can work with Python objects and classes, you
should be able to write Scribus scripts without too much trouble.

:) David