[Scribus] Multi -vs- Single text boxes

Roger hovergo
Sun Oct 29 07:16:05 CET 2006

<snip> For this reason, a multicolumn text frame is better than a monocolumn
  text frame, </snip>

Thank you to Lois and Ron.
I had no Idea of the issues that others face in creating complex and changeable documents. This is
for me a significant learning curve. It further showed me that Scribus is indeed a competent
application.
Yes I have found that rows and sizeable gaps would be handy, tried tables but used empty text
wrapped image frames, which is as you say,  time consuming.
I had not considered it in the way you indicate.
I appreiate your discussion and explanation.
Roger