[Scribus] Paragraph styles don't work as expected (resend)

Riku Leino tsoots
Sun Sep 10 22:36:00 CEST 2006

ols6000 at sbcglobal.net wrote:
> How do I set up a style to have spacing before, but not after, each
> paragraph, and have the first line of each paragraph indented?

See the screenshot at http://www.saunalahti.fi/rikle/pstyle.png
1. Spacing before the paragraph (spin box on the right side of this one is for
the spacing after the paragraph)
2. First line indent

After creating your paragraph style you'll need to apply it. If you're in the
story editor you may click the name of the paragraph style on the left most
column in the window next to the pargraph where you want to apply it. Story
editor isn't showing these changes. To see them you'll need to close the
editor and accept your changes.