[Scribus] motion undo broken on 1.3.3.4cvs

Gustavo Homem gustavo
Thu Sep 21 20:55:49 CEST 2006

Hi,

This seems to be a problem with Mandriva 2006.

Can someone using Mandriva 2006 it try this RPM:

http://people.angulosolido.pt/~gustavo/scribus/scribus-rpm/mdv2006/

and

1- insert an image frame
2- get an image
3- move the frame and check that undo moves it back
4- double click on the image to enter edit mode and press alt+up once to
reduce it
5- move the frame and try to undo

?

In my case it will undo a previous action and not the motion of the frame.

If this is generally confirmed we may have a libqt3 Mandriva issue.

Thanks
Gustavo

--
 Angulo S?lido - Tecnologias de Informa??o
http://angulosolido.pt