[Scribus] Scribus on Ubuntu

Steven Boothe steven.boothe
Sun Apr 1 06:04:07 CEST 2007

I've been running Scribus 1.3.3.8 on both Edgy and Feisty. There are two
versions in the repository.

Ubuntu supports both the older stable, and the latest version.

If you are interested in running 1.3.3.8 then what you want to do is run the
following command:

sudo aptitude install scribus-ng

Cheers,

Steven