[Scribus] Linked content

Magyar Bálint magyarbalint
Tue Apr 3 11:24:10 CEST 2007

> Hmm, linked content. That would be very useful and I think I've wanted to do
> it before too, but I don't think you can at the moment.

See bug report #1704. http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=1704

Also mentioned in the roadmap, queued for 1.3.6:
"Ability to clone frames like Inkscape can, allowing, for example, text
frames on various layers to have the same size and attributes, except
different content (eg layers for various translations of a doc). When
one is moved, they all move, when one is resized they all resize etc.
..'Linked Layer Objects' ?"