[Scribus] Textarea field, all letter spaces are wrong... PDF Forms

PPK-Webprogramm ciz
Sat Apr 14 11:12:08 CEST 2007

Maciej Hanski ha scritto:
> Plinnell napisa?(a):
>
>> On Friday 13 April 2007, PPK-Webprogramm wrote:
>>
>>> Hi list .
>>> i use the scribus version scribus-1.3.3.9cvs-070304-snapshot.exe
>>> on window  xp pro to fix umlaut bug...
>>> Now on textarea field all letter spaces are wrong...
>>> Why...  acroreader is version 8...
>>>
>>> Best Regards  Patrik H.   www.swisse.net
>>>
>> Can you file a bug on http://bugs.scribus.net and attach your Scribus
>> document. If the document is sensitive, please mark it private and
>> only developers can view it.
>>

> A bug report about this issue was submitted a month ago:
>
> http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=5444
>
> but  Patrik H. should really start using http://bug.scribus.net for his

Tank but i started my forms on Latex and is already 90 % finish ...
Older forms from 2 years a go sample
http://marmo.ch/redirect/?url=/pdfmail/get_pdf.php build or rebuild now
on ... version
http://ppk.ciz.ch/win_build/scribus-132-win32-install.exe display the
same result... and display bad kerning ....
I suppose ghostscript version go on trouble on version scribus... or
acroforms from adobe 8
Scribus is a top programm to build only display pdf .... But interactive
pdf forms cant not stay on same level as Latex....

Best Regards... Patrik H. http://ciz.ch/pdf/Ticket_Form.pdf