[Scribus] Scribus hangs for 40 mins, then disappears

stu seven stu7seven
Mon Apr 30 18:06:21 CEST 2007

+    difficult to say what would cause this... but I wanted
to mention having a similar experience some years ago
with Scribus, when trying out a development version.
     Have you loaded one of the development versions of
Scribus recently ?  If so, I would try removing that, and
replacing with the newest stable version.
     Secondly, I'll ask if you had the same problem with
other scribus documents, or just this one ?