[Scribus] Aqua and Ghostscript

Thorsten Zörner mail
Mon Aug 13 01:34:27 CEST 2007

Dear Wes,

follow this link, which contains directions what to do.
http://www.scribus.net/index.php?
name=Sections&req=viewarticle&artid=3&page=1

Maybe you overlooked the link to Sourceforge on this page, where
you'll find all necessary packages:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?
group_id=125235&package_id=192212

Hope this helps,