[Scribus] Yet ANOTHER scripting bug

Chris Bergstresser chris
Sat Dec 1 15:02:17 CET 2007

On Dec 1, 2007 7:29 AM, Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> wrote:
> overall conceptually should work, will check out. Perhaps this is a
> typo, but all of your examples have unbalanced parentheses in the third
> line.

   That's just a typo, from when I copied the original code over.

   FWIW, the snippet barna sent does work for me, using insertText("",
0, selected_frame) to position the cursor at the beginning of the
line, and then calling setStyle.  It doesn't actually solve my
problem, since my production code has multiple paragraphs per style,
but it's at least a work-around.

-- Chris