[Scribus] Export to CMYK JPEG or TIFF?

Johannes Graumann johannes_graumann
Sun Dec 2 18:01:00 CET 2007

Thanks for the hint - works indeed. I can see no real difference though
between the Krita output and the one produced by 'jpegicc' - using the same
*.icc ... evaluating the images with imagemagick's 'identify -verbose
*.jpg', I see that the channel statistics differ and the standard
deviations are smaller for the jpegicc case ... I'm totally new to this and
would appreciate a comment as to what might be the preferable solution.

Thanks, Joh