[Scribus] Printing in Scribus

Leroy Sedgwick mecoc
Tue Dec 4 22:01:49 CET 2007

I produce a church bulletin using Microsoft Publisher and have been
trying to do so with Scribus. However, I am having trouble with the
printing. I print on 14X8 1/2 with pages one and four together. When I
print with Microsoft Publisher, the print is turned so that I can print
on one sheet. However, I have not been able to find a way to print the
Scribus copy this way. When it does print, it just tries to print
without turning the page to get the whole printout.
Does anyone have any ideas about this problem.